The server workspace allows authors to:
- Manage personal account information
- Add widgets and configure the home page
- Create favorites and subscribe to content
- Participate in collaboration discussions
- Assign content to website context
In addition, the following specific administrator functionality is provided:
- Create and update projects, document libraries, and websites
- Import a document library structure
- Create and manage users, roles, and groups
- Configure glossary and publishing settings
- Configure settings for a Learning Management System (LMS) to be used in conjunction with eLearning courses
- Generate reports
Administrators can also customize the end user website. For more information, refer to the companion manual Administration.
The Server workspace is accessed via a standard web browser. Your home page within the Server workspace is called your personal page. Your personal page is divided into three main areas:
- The top banner: Contains search functionality and access to your account information.
- The left menu: Contains navigation buttons and options pertinent to your current location and system access.
- The dashboard: Displays your personalized content.