Reports are used to track project progress and activity within the Server. Reports can be generated for uPerform and managed documents. Once a report is generated, the results can be exported or viewed online.
The following standard, non-editable reports are available within the Server:
- Assessment Performance - Displays a detailed report for courses and assessments assigned to a project. Assessment information, including completion percentage and scores, are tracked for uPerform courses and simulations with templates that have SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 packaging enabled. For more information, refer to Specifying New Template Settings: Publications.
Only the simulation assessment output results are displayed on the Assessment Performance report, even though all the simulation outputs work with an LMS and can be tracked.
- Document Tracking - Displays a detailed report of the documents assigned to a project.
- Help Request - Displays a detailed report of context-sensitive help requests received.
- Published Content - Displays a detailed report of the published documents assigned to a project.
- User Data - Displays a detailed report of users and their roles.
- Website Usage - Displays a detailed report of end user website usage. Available usage information includes hit counts, user id (if enabled), date, and content type.
In addition to the standard reports, individuals can create custom reports from the ground up or by starting with a copy of a standard report. The columns and filters for a custom report can be edited to fit an organization’s needs. Custom reports can contain uPerform properties as well as hit counts on uPerform content.
A few guidelines to consider regarding Server reports:
- System administrators have access to all reports. Project administrators have access only to reporting functionalities within a project for which they are the administrator.
- Punctuation is ignored in content filtering with the exception of keywords separated by a comma or an asterisk used to denote the presence or the absence of a value.
- Stemming is incorporated on all filters. For example, if you enter "general" into a filter field, you will receive a return for "generic."
- The maximum number of hits that can be returned from a report is 2,000,000.
- Reports do not support Server-side paging; therefore running large reports can negatively impact performance of the Server.