Pages contain the content for the course. The layout of a page is based on the stencil that you choose when you insert a new page into the course. Two types of stencils are available:
- Standard Content: Contains informational content and optional images, simulations or videos.
- Interaction: Contains content consisting of questions and answers and optional images. These stencils use traditional eLearning models such as multiple choice, drag and drop, and fill-in.
Interaction pages can be used with an LMS for tracking purposes, or as a standalone self-test for the user. For more information on working with assessments and self-tests, refer to Working with Assessments and Self-Tests.
Inserting a Page
- Create or open a course.
- In the Course Pane, click on a course root folder, lesson, page, or assessment.
- Select .
- Enter a name in the Name field.
- Refer to Selecting a Course Stencil to choose the appropriate stencil.
- Click OK.
A caution icon will display on the course root page in the Course Pane, for a lesson that does not contain pages or that contains pages that have not been filled out completely.