- Create, edit, distribute, and manage content including documents, simulations, and eLearning courses.
- Collaborate within the authoring team to review content and share information.
- Incorporate content in an electronic performance support system (EPSS) end user website and Context-Sensitive Help.
- Solicit and receive feedback from users.
- Deliver content personalization features such as subscriptions and favorites to authors and users.
To manage content, authors and administrators can leverage check in/checkout, versioning, and Collaboration functionality. Users can access content via a standard web browser or mobile device, and provide feedback to authors.
The application consists of two parts:
- Editor (client application): used to record, create, and edit content.
- Server: used to configure and manage the document library, website, and glossary.
Confirming the Required Hardware and Software
Your environment must meet minimum hardware and software specifications to install and operate the application. A complete set of hardware and software requirements can be found in the Technical Specifications.